Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- 2016 Engagement Survey – Guaranteed Anonymity - February 8, 2016
- CATCA 2016 Convention 2016 – Halifax Companions Program - February 1, 2016
- 2016 Engagement Survey - January 29, 2016
- REMINDER: Submit Proposed Policy Resolutions and By-law Amendments - January 27, 2016
- Settlement of WG and EG ACC “counting” grievance - January 20, 2016