Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- Bridging the Op / Non-Op Divide - October 20, 2016
- Call for CATCA Committees - October 19, 2016
- Bargaining Bulletin No. 2: Ready to Begin Bargaining, Oct. 12-14, Ottawa - October 14, 2016
- New Deal on “9-day rule” - October 13, 2016
- Bargaining Bulletin No. 1: Contract Committee meets in Ottawa - September 30, 2016