Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- CATCA Committee Appointments - December 7, 2016
- Labour Movement Condemns Bill C-27 on Pensions - December 7, 2016
- Bargaining Bulletin No. 4: Second Session of Bargaining Concludes in Ottawa, Nov. 28-Dec. 2, 2016 - December 2, 2016
- Bargaining Bulletin No. 3: Bargaining opens in Ottawa, Nov 2-9, 2016 - November 11, 2016
- The W. Christopher Lilwall and Eric Paraskevopoulos Memorial Scholarship Award Winners - November 7, 2016