Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- B&F: Next Bargaining Dates - February 9, 2017
- B&F: CATCA Full-Time Classification Analyst - February 8, 2017
- Bargaining Bulletin No. 6: Jan. 30 – Feb. 3, 2017 - February 3, 2017
- Bargaining Bulletin No. 5: Bargaining resumes in the New Year, Jan. 16-20, 2017 - January 20, 2017
- B&F: Unifor National Union and Regional Council Scholarships - January 4, 2017