Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Voice of Canada's Air Traffic Controllers
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- Serco Goose Bay – Tentative Agreement - October 20, 2017
- Transport Canada Members Ratify New Deal - September 27, 2017
- CATCA Technical Advisory Committee - September 20, 2017
- Email Collection Procedures for Electronic Voting - September 6, 2017
- Award of Honour and Award of Merit Nominations - September 1, 2017