Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Voice of Canada's Air Traffic Controllers
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- Notice of 2018 Annual General Meeting - November 20, 2017
- CATCA 2017 Award of Honour - November 10, 2017
- The W. Christopher Lilwall and Eric Paraskevopoulos Memorial Scholarship Award Winners - November 1, 2017
- Classification and Tower ATCP Levels - October 31, 2017
- Goose Bay Branch Ratifies New Collective Agreement - October 25, 2017