Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association (CATCA) is first and foremost a trade union representing all Air Traffic Controllers in Canada.
We are local 5454 of Unifor, Canada's largest private-sector union. Our most important role is collective bargaining with NAV Canada, Serco and Transport Canada. We work closely with our members to understand their needs and are guided by their voice. Together we have achieved so much and will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace.
- Bargaining Bulletin #9: Another week of talks concludes in Ottawa - April 21, 2017
- Bargaining Bulletin #8: Back to the Table - April 7, 2017
- Bargaining Bulletin #7: Another week of talks conclude in Ottawa - March 31, 2017
- B&F: Next Bargaining Dates - February 9, 2017
- B&F: CATCA Full-Time Classification Analyst - February 8, 2017